Top Doha mall opens new stores
Doha, September 2, 2012
Lagoona Mall, Qatar’s newest retail and lifestyle destination, has announced the launch of some of the leading global brands and stores including Boggi, DKNY, Jézéquel, Hanayen, McDonald’s and Chili’s at its premises.
The Doha-based facility said its walkways are now dotted with an interesting line-up of fashionable and gourmet experiences.
Lagoona Mall has become the lifestyle and shopping hotspot for Doha owing to its superb tenants’ mix which is studded with renowned brand names from across the world, the Qatari mall said in a statement.
'These six new outlets will bring further choices to the visitors some of whom are now considering Lagoona as a daily destination,' remarked a senior official.
'The continued roll-out of these brands is a strong testament to the mall’s well-measured approach to retail through which it is are introducing fresh concepts every month,' he added.
Boggi has been at the forefront of chic italian menswear for years, while DKNY is the energy and spirit of New York, which is known to be international, eclectic, fun, fast and real, said the official.
Jézéquel has become one of the leading brands on the French market since the 1980s. The brand showcases some of the best men’s sportswear and golf outfits in the world with two 'Total Look Casual Sport' collections a year and customers all over the world.
This international range of brands is also complimented with Hanayen, a prestigious homegrown outlet for 'Abayas' bringing feminine styles and cuts to the Gulf’s traditional female dress.
On a culinary front, Lagoona Mall will be home to McDonald’s new global concept with the most recent face-lift of its restaurants worldwide, while Chili’s will offer the best of American favorites and southwestern flavors, the mall official said.
Lagoona Mall is now gearing up to launch its latest visual campaign to mark the opening of its new bouquet of stores and accentuate its image at the ever–evolving address of lifestyle and retail, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices