Eros Group opens 30th UAE store
Dubai, August 15, 2012
India-based real estate, hospitality and entertainment company, Eros Group, recently opened its 30th retail store in UAE, at Madina Mall.
Present at the occasion were Deepak Babani, the CEO of Eros Group and Niranjan Gidwani, the deputy CEO, of Eros Group and Y S Kim, president of Samsung Gulf Electronics, a statement from the company said.
The new multi-brand store provides a wide range of products across categories on a 6,500 sq ft floor space. The new showroom is in line with the group’s continuous expansion in the UAE where it is expected to open five more stores in the next 18 months. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman