BurJuman launches DSS discounts sale
Dubai, July 3, 2012
Dubai-based BurJuman, a leading retail destination, has launched its summer sales of up to 75 per cent off on leading brands as the 15th edition of Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) takes place across the mall.
To celebrate the DSS theme “Dubai. Summer Fun and More”, BurJuman is offering visitors discounts, two-for-one offers, gift vouchers, family entertainment shows and a shot at a weekly prize of Dh500,000 ($136,122).
Leading high-street fashion, footwear, lingerie and sportswear brands such as Nine West, Mango, Kenneth Cole, Massimo Dutti, Bimba & Lola, Levi’s, Promod and Nike are offering discounts between 25-70 per cent, a statement said.
Shoppers can look forward to stocking up on designer threads for the rest of the year at Saks Fifth Avenue (30 per cent - 60 per cent), Bugatti (upto 75 per cent), Gianfranco Ferre (30 per cent-70 per cent per cent) and Versace (30 per cent-50 per cent), it added.
Those looking to refresh their summer décor also have amazing sales to look forward to at The One (up to 75 per cent) with classic home ware at Villeroy & Boch up for grabs at up to 75 per cent off.
Shoppers will receive a raffle coupon for every Dh200 spent at BurJuman as part of the city-wide Dubai Shopping Mall Group’s raffle. One lucky winner each week will take home Dh500,000 in cash and gift vouchers and five lucky winners each week will take home Dh50,000 in cash and gift vouchers during the festival period. Draws will take place July 5 and 14.
“The sales are a hugely anticipated highlight of the summer season and we have extensive discounts on everything from fashion, to accessories, homeware, jewellery and more – there really couldn’t be a better time to snap up some great deals,” said Sabina Khandwani, head of PR and Marketing at BurJuman.
“Add to that the amazing shopping rewards and opportunities to win big, the festive Moroccan market and the fun atmosphere that characterizes DSS every summer is well and truly represented at BurJuman.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder