Sharjah, Ajman malls launch summer sales
Sharjah, June 18, 2012
Top shopping and leisure destinations Sharjah City Centre and Ajman City Centre have launched a summer sales running until July 16 offering big discounts in fashion and accessories to electronics and dining.
The event will also feature a calendar of kid’s entertainment, a raffle draw to win a trip to Disneyland and non-stop fun at Magic Planet and summer movie hits at VOX Cinemas as well as sales up to 75 per cent off in a sidewalk sale-style event.
Creating a bazaar-like atmosphere, participating retailers at Sharjah City Centre and Ajman City Centre will be presenting some of the season’s best shopping deals in a Sidewalk Sale event for 39 days straight, seven exciting days a week between both malls.
The Sidewalk Sale will be held Sunday-Wednesday at Sharjah City Centre and Ajman City Centre will extend the festivities into the weekend from Thursday-Saturday.
Shoppers who spend Dh150 ($40.8) can win back their spend and more, with daily draws to win cash prizes of up to Dh5,000 worth in gift cards.
The festivities will continue throughout the summer leading to the Grand Prize of a trip for a family of four – inclusive of return flights, hotel accommodation and transfers, to Disneyland in Hong Kong.
“The summer holiday season is about spending time with family and friends, and Sharjah City Centre will be a focal point for the community with fantastic shopping opportunities, entertainment for the children and daily chances to win prizes,” said Abdulhamid Bukhashem, senior manager for Sharjah City Centre.
“Ajman City Centre is a popular hangout for the younger generation and families within the community, and we’re pleased to offer a summer-long season of value-added shopping and entertainment that all visitors can enjoy in addition to our leisure attractions,” said Jassim Al Khaja, senior manager for Ajman City Centre.
During the summer promotion, Sharjah City Centre and Ajman City Centre will be featuring complimentary kid’s activities and entertainment throughout the mall. Visitors can also enjoy a season’s worth of fun at Magic Planet at both malls, and catch the latest summer blockbuster hits at VOX Cinemas at Ajman City Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder