Dubai Festival City offers big prizes
Dubai, May 27, 2012
Dubai Festival City, one of the UAE's most exciting retail, dining and leisure attractions, is offering shoppers a chance to win prizes worth Dh30,000 ($8,167) under its inaugural 'Tuesday Temptations' promotion which runs till May 29.
An Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate development project, the Festival Centre had launched the promotion on April 22 that will run for its three remaining days from Sunday until Tuesday.
Under the scheme, all shoppers who spend Dh500 or more on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays across Festival Centre retail and F&B outlets are entitled to enter the weekly raffle draw which offers a prize of Dh30,000 in DFC Gift Vouchers each week.
The last weekly draw will take place on May 29 and the sixth winner will join the lucky recipients of the five previous draws who are Emirati, Philippino and three Indian nationals.
The six week promotion has offered prizes totalling Dh180,000. Raffle draws took place on Tuesday evenings and each winner gets notified every Wednesday morning during the promotion period.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets