Dubai Festival City offers big prizes
Dubai, May 27, 2012
Dubai Festival City, one of the UAE's most exciting retail, dining and leisure attractions, is offering shoppers a chance to win prizes worth Dh30,000 ($8,167) under its inaugural 'Tuesday Temptations' promotion which runs till May 29.
An Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate development project, the Festival Centre had launched the promotion on April 22 that will run for its three remaining days from Sunday until Tuesday.
Under the scheme, all shoppers who spend Dh500 or more on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays across Festival Centre retail and F&B outlets are entitled to enter the weekly raffle draw which offers a prize of Dh30,000 in DFC Gift Vouchers each week.
The last weekly draw will take place on May 29 and the sixth winner will join the lucky recipients of the five previous draws who are Emirati, Philippino and three Indian nationals.
The six week promotion has offered prizes totalling Dh180,000. Raffle draws took place on Tuesday evenings and each winner gets notified every Wednesday morning during the promotion period.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show