Viva showcases new smartphone range
Manama, April 8, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, recently introduced a new range of smartphones including the Windows-Phone Nokia Lumia 800 in Bahrain, launched exclusively by Viva.
This is in addition to the recently launched Nokia N9 and Blackberry 3G Curve 9360.
Alongside the latest smart devices, Viva is also offering an array of three smartphone plans; Smart 20, Smart 25 and Smart 30 which offer varying credit bundles, free minutes and data.
Within these plans, customers can obtain all the new devices for free on the smart 30 plan, while they can still enjoy the variety of options on the other plans giving them the chance to simply choose any device and plan that suits them, a statement said.
Viva Bahrain with the same flexible plans including the Galaxy Nexus, yet another first release by Viva in the Kingdom, as well as the BlackBerry 9900, 9790, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung SII and Huawei Honor, the statement added.
“We have seen an increasing demand for smartphones in the Bahraini market and for that reason we continue to bring to our customers the latest innovation in smartphone experience by introducing the newest addition to Bahrain at attractive prices,” said Andrew Hanna, Viva CCO.
“Our aim is to cater to our customers’ needs and offer them ‘value-added’ products packaged with flexible plans to make their every day moments more amazing.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain