Viva showcases new smartphone range
Manama, April 8, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, recently introduced a new range of smartphones including the Windows-Phone Nokia Lumia 800 in Bahrain, launched exclusively by Viva.
This is in addition to the recently launched Nokia N9 and Blackberry 3G Curve 9360.
Alongside the latest smart devices, Viva is also offering an array of three smartphone plans; Smart 20, Smart 25 and Smart 30 which offer varying credit bundles, free minutes and data.
Within these plans, customers can obtain all the new devices for free on the smart 30 plan, while they can still enjoy the variety of options on the other plans giving them the chance to simply choose any device and plan that suits them, a statement said.
Viva Bahrain with the same flexible plans including the Galaxy Nexus, yet another first release by Viva in the Kingdom, as well as the BlackBerry 9900, 9790, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung SII and Huawei Honor, the statement added.
“We have seen an increasing demand for smartphones in the Bahraini market and for that reason we continue to bring to our customers the latest innovation in smartphone experience by introducing the newest addition to Bahrain at attractive prices,” said Andrew Hanna, Viva CCO.
“Our aim is to cater to our customers’ needs and offer them ‘value-added’ products packaged with flexible plans to make their every day moments more amazing.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder