Zohoor Alreef launches a new fragrance
Manama, February 22, 2012
Zohoor Alreef, a fast-growing fragrance and skincare retailer in the region, has launched Aladina, a new fragrance for women.
Aladina is the first among a series of new perfumes to be launched in 2012. Zohoor Alreef encourages its customers to think of fragrances as distinct personalities and describe the new fragrance as ‘sensual, romantic and feminine’.
The company has adopted an innovative strategy by adopting social media as the main element in an integrated Aladina launch campaign.
The launch involves an activation titled “Love Aladina” with a photo booth setup at Bahrain City Centre from February 23 to 25.
Customers will be encouraged to take a picture of themselves with their partner or friend, which will be uploaded on Zohoor Alreef’s Aladina page on Facebook.
The aim of the brand is to influence customers at a one-to-one level, and bring to life the brand philosophy of offering products that match the personality of individual customers, the company said.
Zohoor Alreef made its presence in Bahrain over a year ago. The Al Hindi Holding Company in Saudi Arabia founded the end-to-end vertically integrated retail business from humble beginnings in 1991, adding a French manufacturing resource along the way.
Speaking about the 20-year journey, Faisal Al Khaldi, one of the two brothers who started the company, said: “Staying true to our core values, Zohoor Alreef has combined culture with commerce to create a new and exciting business built around the question ‘Wًًhat fragrance are you?’ This is reflected in brand’s proposition – ‘the fragrance that’s right for you.’”
Adding a new dimension to the original division is an international management team, headed by Jeremy Johnston, chief executive officer. The contemporary Zohoor Alreef delivers its fragrances via three product channels – traditional perfume oils, exclusive French-made off-the-shelf perfumes, and a range of high quality Le Verger Shop top-to-toe bodycare products.
Johnston said: “The winning combination of products gives Zohoor Alreef a broad appeal, bringing together generations and cultures, and giving everybody the opportunity to express themselves through fragrance.”
Zohoor Alreef has recorded consistent growth of 30 per cent year after year and has over 200 branches and franchises across the GCC, with plans to explore global retailing in 2012, he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet