Shoe Mart unveils spring summer kids collection
Dubai, March 1, 2011
Shoe Mart, the region's retailer of footwear and accessories, has launched its Spring Summer’11 collection featuring varied range of styles for kids, across all its stores.
This season Canvas is bigger than before with increased usage of canvas material in sandals, ballerinas and espadrilles. So this season Shoe Mart is offering a new look with wedges with Canvas uppers, a statement said.
For the party girls low heel party sandals come in delicate shades of pink and purple in floral designs. Pretty girl espadrilles and wedges with abstract designs come in subdued tones and gladiator sandals never too big for a girl adorned with studs complete the girly range.
The spring summer range for boys comes in an ensemble of styles from lace less slip-on canvas shoes in a combination of tones from green, yellow and bright neon to smart mid cut canvas enlivening the ‘Richie Rich’ look, it said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain