Lexmark launches new Web-connected printer
Dubai, March 1, 2011
Lexmark International, a leading provider of printer, inks, and accessories, has launched a new all-in-one printer featuring a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen and wireless connectivity.
The Interact S605 offers a Web service designed to allow users to easily capture and store information, memories, and content in any environment, a company statement said.
Students and teachers alike will find the shortcuts available under Lexmark’s Forms and Templates SmartSolutions category helpful for getting their school work done, it added.
Users will be able to print graph and lined paper as well as blank sheet music and wall calendars all from the touch screen on their printers.
The wireless connectivity also helps students access their Evernote account via the printer without ever having to turn on a computer. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR
- WD, SanDisk to launch storage devices
- QNET eyes Mena expansion
- Nokia launches all-new Lumia 925