Lexmark launches new Web-connected printer
Dubai, March 1, 2011
Lexmark International, a leading provider of printer, inks, and accessories, has launched a new all-in-one printer featuring a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen and wireless connectivity.
The Interact S605 offers a Web service designed to allow users to easily capture and store information, memories, and content in any environment, a company statement said.
Students and teachers alike will find the shortcuts available under Lexmark’s Forms and Templates SmartSolutions category helpful for getting their school work done, it added.
Users will be able to print graph and lined paper as well as blank sheet music and wall calendars all from the touch screen on their printers.
The wireless connectivity also helps students access their Evernote account via the printer without ever having to turn on a computer. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal