Sahara Centre opens for 'morning walks'
Sharjah, December 26, 2010
Sahara Centre, a leading family shopping and entertainment destination in Sharjah, has opened its doors for morning walkers’ everyday between 8am and 9:30am.
From 10 am, regular mall operations and business will get under way.
“Basic exercise such as walking can work wonders for our health. As a mall, we are thrilled with this opportunity to support the Ministry of Health’s initiative. If we can even bring about a lifestyle change among few people by opening our doors to the public, we would consider our efforts a great success,” stated Akram Ammar, general manager of Sahara Centre.
Walking has numerous health benefits - it prevents diabetes, increases the body’s metabolism, cures hypertension, stimulates blood pressure, prevents heart ailments, supports weight loss, supports healthy pregnancy and a lot more, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project