Samsung launches new MFPs
Manama, October 11, 2010
Samsung Electronics, a leader in consumer electronics and IT, has launched three new lines of multifunction printers (MFPs) designed to maximize output while remaining environmentally friendly.
The Samsung CLP, CLX and SCX series of MFPs incorporate a number of easy to use one-touch features into the products’ design, making usability easier and faster without compromising on quality, convenience, stylish design or efficiency, making the new range of products a natural fit for any home or small office, a statement said.
“Samsung’s new offerings in the MFP segment combine reliability and affordability in a compact, stylish design that doesn’t compromise on quality or convenience,” said Mehdi Heidari, business head of printers, digital printing division at Samsung Gulf Electronics.
“The new range of devices incorporates features such as one-touch wireless connectivity and an Eco Print button that allows for economic printing that minimizes expendables such as paper and excessive toner use,” he added.
The full range of CLP, CLX and SCX series is compatible with Samsung’s AnyWeb Print software, which allows users to select, drag and drop specific content from web pages into a new blank page on their PC screen, which they can then save or print.
The AnyWeb Print software also enables users to print just the information they really need, rather than printing several whole web pages.
Users to easily ‘go green’ with the new range of MFPs with the Eco Print button, which allows for economic and easy print-outs in 2-up and 600dpi resolution, saving paper, toner, and time, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet