Arabian Center sees DSS sales up 15pc
Dubai, July 17, 2010
The Arabian Center, a major shopping, leisure and entertainment destination in Dubai, said it witnessed a 15 per cent jump in sales and footfall through the first two weeks of the Dubai Summer Surprises celebrations at the mall.
The enticing promotions and novel activities offered at the mall this year have successfully attracted shoppers with footfall increasing by 20 per cent. Sales have also seen a boom with a 15 per cent increase when compared to same period last year, said a top official.
Tim Jones, COO of Arabian Center, said, “We have seen an overwhelming response this DSS. The promotions and activities offered at Arabian Center have been appreciated by the patrons and the increase in footfall and sales at the mall is indicative of this.'
'We are delighted that the hard work put in by the DSS committee and the mall has shown positive results,' he noted.
'At Arabian Center, we have always strived to treat our customers to the very best in entertainment and offers. We endeavor to make available to our customers a wide range of options in terms of dining, shopping and entertainment at the mall,' said Jones.
'Throughout the course of DSS 2010, we are hosting a range of activities and events to ensure that our customers have a memorable experience at Arabian Center,” he added.
DSS at the Arabian Center is all the more exhilarating with the amazing shop-and-win offers and promotions at the mall. Activities include puppet shows, dance performances, skating acts, trickster shows amongst many other exciting happenings, he said.
Located on Al Khawaneej Road, Dubai, the Arabian Center is home to over 200 internationally renowned brands ranging from clothing to home furnishings, electronics, jewellery, perfumes, fashion accessories, toys and games.
Sprawling over 80,000 sq m, the mall also houses a hypermarket – World Mart, which carries a wide variety of products fulfilling the daily needs of the shoppers. The mall has recently opened a fully digital Dolby CinemaCity, equipped with eight big screen digital theaters and a sushi bar.
Catering to a large audience of Arabs, Europeans and Asians, the Arabian Center is a complete family destination for shopping, leisure and entertainment, Jones added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait