Sahara Centre kicks off family promotion
Dubai, April 25, 2010
Close on the heels of its 'exciting and rewarding' Spring Promotion 2010, Sharjah-based Sahara Centre has announced the novel “Bring Home Your Favourite Store” campaign as part of its month-long Family Promotion.
The unique promotion, which runs till May 15, will give opportunity to 30 people to win fabulous prizes.
Every weekday (Sunday to Wednesday), two lucky shoppers at the mall will win Sahara vouchers for a store of their choice. To top that, there is a mega winning opportunity to drive home a Cadillac SRX 2010 for one lucky shopper.
Jean Pierre Nammour, managing director, said: 'Fun, excitement and opportunities to win never cease at Sahara. That's why shoppers visit us and by adding an element of surprise and hope for all, we enhance their experience and strengthen our bond with them.'
'This family promotion is designed to maximize the opportunity for everyone to win big. We can’t give away a Cadillac to everyone, but we will give many an opportunity to shop moneyfree in their favourite shop at Sahara Centre,' he remarked.
For entering the ‘Bring Home Your Favourite Store’ raffle, all the customer needs to do is spend a minimum of Dh200 and above at any outlet in Sahara Centre.
Winners of the raffle will get Sahara Cash Vouchers to spend at his/ her favourite store, as mentioned by them in the entry coupon. Eight winners a week and 32 winners in total will get a chance to ‘Bring Home Your Favourite Store, Nammour added.
A raffle draw will be held in the mall at 7pm today (Sunday). Also similar draws will be held on May 2, 9 and 15 in the presence of representatives from the Sharjah Economic Department.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain