Giordano opens 4 stores in the region
Dubai, April 14, 2010
Giordano, a leading international retailer of apparel and accessories, has opened four new stores in the first quarter of 2010 in the UAE and Saudi Arabia..
Giordano recently opened their new concept store at Mirdif City Centre and Century Mall in Dubai. In Saudi Arabia, BSX and Giordano Junior opened at Al Jamaiya Plaza, Jeddah, while two stores and three shop-in-shop counters were also opened in India.
Apart from opening new stores, Giordano is also investing to refurbish existing stores to reflect its new store concepts, a statement said.
“At Giordano, we believe in reinventing ourselves and adapting to the changing times, consistently offering our customers choice, value and impeccable service,” said Ishwar Chugani, executive director, Giordano Fashions.
“The key to Giordano’s long-term success has always been in maintaining our commitment to provide simple, clean and comfortable design; quality workmanship; mindful customer service and value for money. Our core value is the solid foundation of the brand that in turn has built a strong and loyal following for Giordano around the world,” he added.
Expanding in the sub-continent and taking stock of its high potential as an evolving retail base, Giordano currently intensifies its presence in India with additional investments totaling $10 million in line with their plans to operate 30 stores by 2012.
This year, Giordano, which has a global presence of 2000 stores, also opened two more stores in Armenia, a store in Syria and one more in Tbilisi, Georgia .Plans are currently being finalised to open stores in, Libya, Tunisia and Iraq, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices