Rowenta unveils new hair care product
Dubai, January 12, 2008
Brush Activ, a dual-purpose innovative hair care product from world-renowned Rowenta brand, has been launched in the region.
The pioneering new product dubbed the 'Intelligent Beauty' dries hair at the same time as styling it, giving a fast and professional result.
A German top-of-the-range brand, Rowenta, creates high-quality innovative products for harmonious living and well-being.
It focuses on steam irons, and other home appliances such as vacuum cleaners, toasters, kettles, coffee makers and personal care products.
The new product is designed for women with different types of hair with 13 different rotation speeds, said a company official.
While low rotation can be used on thin and short hair, the higher speed is used for thick and medium-length hair. A twin-button makes easier the rotation of the brush - either to the right or left.
Two different air speeds and temperature variation can also be possible at the touch of the button - all on the handle itself.
'The product offers an ideal solution for meticulous women looking to blow dry their hair just as is done at the hairdresser. This is because Brush Activ offers users the dual facility of simultaneous rotating and drying of hair, which results in achieving a perfect blow dry and styling, she added.
The brush in Brush Activ rotates and reproduces the professional hairdresser’s movement while drying simultaneously. The bi-directional flow of the brush facilitates well-structured brushing for both inwards and outwards hairstyling, she explained.
'Moreover, hot air diffused by the brush is directly focused onto the hair to maximize results within a short time. Thus in one single movement, helped by automatic rotation of the brush at the press of a button, hair can be professionally and suitably dried to the user’s liking.'
A section of hair winds around the brush in a smooth movement and without tangling the hair as the brush incorporates an anti tangle system with bristles designed to avoid tangling of hair, she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait