Forum to discuss Saudi energy opportunities
Jeddah, September 18, 2013
Creating opportunities, building relationships and fostering innovation in the power sector will be the focus of a conference to be held in Jeddah from December 1.
The three-day Saudi Water and Power Forum (SWPF) 2013 is being organised by Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Water and Electricity; the CWC Group, experts in oil, gas, energy and infrastructure; and Moya Bushnak, a Saudi-based water and environmental company.
The forum and exhibition is expected to play a critical role in connecting stakeholders and in helping to set the agenda for sustainable growth, said a statement.
It will bring opportunities for those supplying products, services and expertise to the industry, it said.
Moya Bushnak’s chairman Dr Adil Bushnak, said that this year’s programme will take a more innovative format, which will promote discussions and deliver solutions to the current challenges being faced.
“We will be assessing the future plans regarding both renewable and nuclear development in the kingdom. SWPF will bring together the key stakeholders involved in these sectors to enable discussions which will assist in shaping the kingdom’s power agenda,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone
- Iran, Iraq put Opec on notice of big oil increases
- Iraq, Kurds close to deal on oil exports, revenue
- Kuwait refinery signs up Honeywell