Rolls-Royce opens new office in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, December 12, 2011
Rolls-Royce, the global power systems company, has opened a new office in Abu Dhabi to further enhance its growing activities in the Emirate and the wider region.
The office, located in the new “HQ” building, developed by Aldar Properties, will become home to all Rolls-Royce employees in Abu Dhabi.
Rob Watson, Rolls-Royce, regional director - Middle East, said, “This is an exciting time and an important milestone in the continuing development of our business in the UAE.
“Rolls-Royce has a long and proud history of serving customers across the Middle East for over 75 years and this new office in Abu Dhabi demonstrates the strength of our commitment here for the long-term. Expanding our presence will enable us to work more closely with our customers and stakeholders in this important market.”
The Rolls-Royce Abu Dhabi office will be an important platform for the Group’s education initiatives to promote science and technology to Emiratis.
In line with the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, these initiatives will help encourage national workforce participation and employability and increase labour productivity in line with international benchmarks. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt/Saudi grid tenders to be launched in 2014
- Scottish oilfield firm expands in Mideast
- Global oil demand growth 'gaining momentum'
- Taqa targets $20m saving with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday