Bahrain to shut refinery units for work in Feb
Manama, May 27, 2010
Bahrain will shut a 69,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude unit during maintenance at its 267,000 bpd Sitra refinery in February 2011, a company source said on Thursday.
State-run Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco) would also shut a 70,000 bpd vacuum distillation unit and a 50,000 bpd low sulphur diesel complex, the source said.
'February 16, 2011, the refiney will undergo a scheduled major maintenance shutdown...for about a month,' the source told Reuters.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Iran to boost diesel exports to Iraq
- European oil price investigation widens
- Key Iraq energy conference in Abu Dhabi
- Gulf Petrochem receives Meed award
- Mideast facing ‘double dilemma’ over oil future
- Taqa ranked top UAE energy firm by Forbes
- Ipic head appointed GEM chairman
- Qatar Petroleum unit rebranded as Alwaseeta
- QPI plans to extend Centrica deal in N. America
- Masdar CEO urges diversified energy mix