New Rav4 sales up 73pc in UAE
Dubai, November 4, 2013
The all-new RAV4 is one of the star performers in the Toyota line up with its sales increasing by 73 per cent compared to the same period last year in the UAE.
The vehicle was recently named the ‘Best Cross-Over’ at the 2013 Middle East Motor Awards.
Commenting on the RAV4’s success, Jon Williams, managing director, Al-Futtaim Motors, said: “RAV4 has met with remarkable interest from our customers, which is reflected in the outstanding sales performance so far this year. Winning the title of Best Cross-Over at the Middle East Motor Awards adds to its success and confirms that the car appeals to customers and industry experts alike.”
Williams added: “The latest RAV4 not only builds on the success of previous generations, but also embodies fun and style, core characteristics of Toyota’s new design direction”.
With its reinvented bold and athletic styling, balanced performance and class-leading cargo capacity, the all new RAV4 is the perfect car for the young at heart looking for a fuel efficient, fun to drive, affordable SUV which is ready for all challenges, he said.
The new RAV4’s six-speed transmission offers 10 per cent faster acceleration, 5 per cent better fuel efficiency, a quieter cabin at high speeds and a smoother ride compared to the previous model, he said.
The RAV4 is available as a 2WD and 4WD with prices ranging from Dh89,900 to Dh124,900. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success