BMW 4 Series Coupé launched in Bahrain
Manama, September 26, 2013
Euro Motors, the authorised dealer of BMW in Bahrain, has launched the all-new sporty two-door BMW 4 Series Coupe.
The new series will be available with a choice of two BMW Twin Power Turbo engines – 435i and 428i and will be supplemented by the 420i in January 2014.
The coupe features the standard Xenon headlight, with optional Adaptive LED twin headlights, while its bumper is made of satinated aluminium which encloses two tailpipes.
Paul Yates, general manager, said: “The all-new BMW 4 Series Coupé is a great new addition to the impressive line-up of BMW cars that are already on our showroom floor. It offers different design characteristics to the 3 Series model range so we expect this car will attract new customers to the brand.”
The interior of the BMW 4 Series Coupé is dominated by the automaker’s individual colours and materials - black and schiparelli brown as well as sustainably tanned leather.
The seats also have decorative hand-plaited leather elements running along the seat edges that are echoed on the foot mats and leather cup holders. It will have alternate interior options under the ‘sport’, ‘luxury’ and ‘modern’ lines as well as the M Sport Package.
The model deploys a combination of driver assistance systems and mobility services – available as standard or as an option under the BMW ConnectedDrive banner, which include the latest BMW Professional Multimedia Navigation system, head-up display, driving assistant, active cruise control with stop and go, lane change warning system; glare-free h-beam assistant, park assist and dynamic safety. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week