BMW 7 series sales up 22pc
Manama, September 16, 2013
BMW Group’s flagship 7 series has recorded a 22 per cent increase in sales in the region during the first half of 2013, as compared to the same period last year.
The luxury sedan, which was launched in September last year, has sold 2,200 vehicles during the period, said a statement.
It features new adaptive LED headlights with hallmark BMW double corona rings and an accent strip, which enhance visibility and give the vehicle a distinctive appearance both day and night.
The model also features leather seats offering optimum lateral support, while the optional rear seat entertainment package includes a new 9.2-inch flat screen monitor, 1,200-watt Bang and Olufsen high end surround sound system with 16 speakers.
The cockpit, behind the steering wheel, features a multifunctional instrument display with black-panel technology and 10.25-inch screen. The control display in the centre of the instrument panel has also benefited from visual and technical improvements that use high-resolution 3D graphics.
Paul Yates, general manager of Euro Motors, the authorised dealer for the brand, said: “As the new BMW 7 Series model nears its one year anniversary this September, it’s clear to see from its half year growth figures that it is ideally poised to further enhance its leadership status in the luxury sedan segment." - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer