BMW 7 series sales up 22pc
Manama, September 16, 2013
BMW Group’s flagship 7 series has recorded a 22 per cent increase in sales in the region during the first half of 2013, as compared to the same period last year.
The luxury sedan, which was launched in September last year, has sold 2,200 vehicles during the period, said a statement.
It features new adaptive LED headlights with hallmark BMW double corona rings and an accent strip, which enhance visibility and give the vehicle a distinctive appearance both day and night.
The model also features leather seats offering optimum lateral support, while the optional rear seat entertainment package includes a new 9.2-inch flat screen monitor, 1,200-watt Bang and Olufsen high end surround sound system with 16 speakers.
The cockpit, behind the steering wheel, features a multifunctional instrument display with black-panel technology and 10.25-inch screen. The control display in the centre of the instrument panel has also benefited from visual and technical improvements that use high-resolution 3D graphics.
Paul Yates, general manager of Euro Motors, the authorised dealer for the brand, said: “As the new BMW 7 Series model nears its one year anniversary this September, it’s clear to see from its half year growth figures that it is ideally poised to further enhance its leadership status in the luxury sedan segment." - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise