McLaren Qualified launched in UAE
Dubai, July 3, 2013
McLaren Automotive and Al Habtoor Motors, its retail partner in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, launched the McLaren Qualified programme in the UAE, making the 12C and 12C Spider available under the approved pre-owned scheme.
Under the programme, every model will be upgraded to 2013 model year specification which includes the latest power upgrade to 625 PS free of charge, said a statement.
McLaren Qualified cars are available through the retailer’s outlets in Dubai at The Lofts, Downtown Dubai, and in Abu Dhabi, on Sheikh Zayed 1st Street in Khalidiya, it said.
The scheme will be available from all McLaren Automotive retailers in the Middle East by the end of 2013.
McLaren's automotive regional director, Middle East and Africa, Ian Gorsuch said: “Management and tight control of pre-owned vehicles is key to maintaining the exclusivity, customer experience and high residual values of each McLaren.”
“McLaren Qualified gives buyers the confidence that every pre-owned 12C or 12C Spider sold through the programme has gone through every check possible and is being sold to McLaren standards,” he said.
Customers will also have the opportunity to personalise their 12C or 12C Spider with a number of special operations options that can be fitted by the retailer including the Airbrake, front bumper insert, engine cover vents and rear deck in carbon fibre and a range of diamond cut or body-coloured alloy wheels.
Technicians will undertake a comprehensive bumper-to-bumper qualification check, to confirm that it has been fully updated to the latest specification. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners