RAK yacht club enters new partnership
Ras Al Khaimah, May 23, 2013
RAK-based Royal Yacht Club, a club for sailing, yachting and watersports, has partnered with Club Nautico di Roma, a sailing club in Italy.
The partnership aims to promote cultural exchange and develop water sport activities, races and competitions amongst members of both clubs.
Club Nautico di Roma, located in Rome promotes and organizes various water-sport related events, in sailing, motor boating, fishing plus scuba diving and is also a meeting point for pleasure sailors.
Royal Yacht Club manager said: “We are very happy with this partnership as it provides an excellent opportunity for people with like minded interests to indulge in their favourite activities across two different countries. We are confident that this partnership will give rise to more such associations amongst clubs and truly unleash the potential of sailing in the UAE.”
As part of the partnership, members of both clubs will have free access to the club house, facilities and services under the same terms and conditions of the hosting club. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC