Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
Kuwait, May 19, 2013
A R Albisher and Z Alkazemi Co, the exclusive general distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, has launched a complementary pre-summer service check-up for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars.
The Service Week started yesterday (May 18) and will run until May 23 at all Mercedes-Benz service centres.
Mercedes-Benz vehicle owners are eligible for a free comprehensive A/C system check combined with a visual vehicle check performed by Mercedes-Benz trained specialists, as well as a 30 per cent discount on original parts.
Mercedes-Benz is also offering competitively priced A/C maintenance pack-ages starting from KD 21 ($73).
“The harsh weather conditions that are typical of the region’s summer season make it a must for our customers to conduct annual check-ups together with regular servicing,” said Michael Ruehle, general manager, Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Co.
“Our Service Week is also a great opportunity for Mercedes-Benz drivers to take advantage of the packages and discounts we are offering. This is a reliable Mercedes-Benz service that promises to deliver only the very best to our customers.”
Customers can also browse through the latest collection of lifestyle items and accessories available for their car; enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi at the service centres, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners