Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
Kuwait, May 19, 2013
A R Albisher and Z Alkazemi Co, the exclusive general distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, has launched a complementary pre-summer service check-up for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars.
The Service Week started yesterday (May 18) and will run until May 23 at all Mercedes-Benz service centres.
Mercedes-Benz vehicle owners are eligible for a free comprehensive A/C system check combined with a visual vehicle check performed by Mercedes-Benz trained specialists, as well as a 30 per cent discount on original parts.
Mercedes-Benz is also offering competitively priced A/C maintenance pack-ages starting from KD 21 ($73).
“The harsh weather conditions that are typical of the region’s summer season make it a must for our customers to conduct annual check-ups together with regular servicing,” said Michael Ruehle, general manager, Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Co.
“Our Service Week is also a great opportunity for Mercedes-Benz drivers to take advantage of the packages and discounts we are offering. This is a reliable Mercedes-Benz service that promises to deliver only the very best to our customers.”
Customers can also browse through the latest collection of lifestyle items and accessories available for their car; enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi at the service centres, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE