New Hyundai showroom opens in Saudi
Damman, April 24, 2013
Al Majdouie Motors, the sole distributor for Korea-based Hyundai, has opened its first certified pre-owned showroom in Damman, strengthening the brand’s presence in Saudi Arabia.
The showroom was inaugurated by Tom Lee, vice president, head of Hyundai Middle East HQ, with Abdullah Al Majdouie, group president; and Yousef Al Majdouie, CEO automotive. Senior management from Hyundai Middle East and Al Majdouie Motors were also in attendance at the official opening ceremony.
The new programme, which was launched earlier this year with the opening of a dedicated showroom in Jeddah, will continue to improve the all-important residual value of the brand’s cars in the region, a statement from the company said.
This in turn will benefit buyers of new Hyundai models, and buyers did so in record numbers across the region last year, who can be confident of obtaining strong resale prices for their cars.
Providing a hassle-free buying experience from the Hyundai’s highly professional network of distributors, the certified pre-owned programme offers the type of peace of mind that can often be missing when purchasing a used car.
Pre-owned Hyundai models will come with a 1 year/20,000km additional warranty over and above the original manufacturer’s warranty, while each vehicle also undergoes a full history check that guarantees that the stated mileage is correct.
For further reassurance, every car is subjected to a detailed 100 point technical check by highly trained Hyundai technicians prior to reaching the showroom. The check list has been developed specifically for the Middle East, taking into account the region’s demanding environment, with particular focus on aspects such as the air conditioning system and braking efficiency. In the event of a serious defect, customers have the right to return and change the car within 15 days.
All cars offered under the programme, which has been developed specifically for the region, will be less than four years old, with customers entitled to a free test drive of the vehicle they are interested in. They can also opt for an additional service contract that includes road assistance services complimentary oil changes and discounts on parts repairs, it said.
“The opening of this new showroom represents a significant moment for both Hyundai and our customers in the Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia,” said Tom Lee, vice president, head of Hyundai Middle East HQ. “In doing this, Al Majdouie Motors is set to enhance the whole ownership process for both new and used car customers, and contribute to even stronger residual values for our car line-up.” – TraddeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer