Alba guests set for grand F1 experience
Manama, April 20, 2013
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) is playing host to more than 100 of its local, regional and international customers and suppliers to give them an experience of Bahrain’s premier sporting event – the Formula One Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2013.
Alba’s guests have been specially invited to watch the three-day sporting event, enjoy some of Bahrain’s tourist attractions as well as meet the company's representatives in seeing how best to further strengthen commercial ties.
As a partner of the Bahrain International Circuit, Alba has its own private lounge along the circuit’s Oasis Complex and part of the exclusive Paddock Club area. It offers a vantage point for viewing all the excitement and glamour of the Formula One race up close.
Commenting on Alba's decision to invite its customers and suppliers to experience this prestigious sporting event in Bahrain, Alba’s CEO Tim Murray said, "The F1 Grand Prix providers a wonderful opportunity to showcase Bahrain’s attractiveness as a commercial and a leisure destination as well as a hub for motorsports in the region."
"As one of Bahrain’s flagship companies, it is our privilege to welcome our customers and suppliers to Bahrain and share with them the experience of enjoying this premier sporting event as well as meet and interact with them to learn of how our aluminium products are meeting their requirements," he noted.
A detailed itinerary has been planned for Alba's guests to visit Bahrain's historical sites, shopping centres and restaurants.
They will also be undertaking a tour of the Alba plant and see the state-of-the-art production processes being used to manufacture Alba’s high-grade aluminium products.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer