Motorcity introduces new Subaru offers
Manama, February 13, 2013
Motorcity, the sole distributor of Subaru cars in Bahrain, has announced new offers on Subaru range of models, including WRX STI, BRZ, XV and Legacy with affordable monthly installments.
Subaru cars are well-known for their high performance, advanced technology, combined with the legendary Japanese reliability and meticulous attention to details, a statement from the company said.
The horizontal layout of the Subaru Boxer engine, a standard in all models, combines balance with power and efficiency, by allowing the engine to be positioned in-line with the drive train for maximum transfer of power.
This flat, low-profile, almost perfectly symmetrical engine can provide a lower center of gravity than other designs, helping provide quick handling response and flat, confident cornering, the statement said.
Subaru is internationally acclaimed for many innovations in the automotive segment, among which is the symmetrical all-wheel drive, which comes as a standard on almost every Subaru, for better stability, efficiency and a quicker response to slippery conditions.
Symmetrical all-wheel drive has the engine mounted in-line with the drive train, helping provide a seamless transfer of power to all four wheels simultaneously for maximum traction and acceleration, further add control through uniform stability, it said.
Another innovative technology feature by Subaru is the vehicle dynamics control system, an electronic control system that monitors and analyses the actual driving conditions and habits of the driver for a constant and automatic optimisation of both traction and stability of the vehicle to maintain a safer driving experience. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer