All new Opel line-up set for UAE launch
Dubai, February 3, 2013
Liberty Automobiles, the award winning GM dealership and an authorised dealer for Opel, has announced that it will launch the 2013 Opel line-up in its showrooms towards the end of this month in Dubai.
Now the third largest brand in the European passenger car market, the new Opel line-up is refreshingly different, offering quality German manufacturing, combined with passion and performance, whilst delivering value for money. Whether they are looking for a sporty compact or a spacious family vehicle, UAE customers will find something to suit their tastes and needs in the new Opel range.
On offer will be Opel Corsa, Opel Astra, Opel Insignia, Opel Meriva and Zafira Tourer and their variants, including the Opel Performance Centre (OPC) models.
Liberty Automobiles has upgraded its showrooms in Dubai and Sharjah in preparation for the launch of Opel, whilst enhancing its flagship Liberty Experience to include a three year/100,000km warranty and a three year/60,000km service and maintenance package for Opel, said Gilbert Nassar, brand manager for Opel at the dealership.
“Opel is a brand with a rich heritage of over 150 years and a passion for innovation that has led to its strongest ever line-up of vehicles,” he said.
“We are proud to partner with such a renowned German automotive manufacturer to offer UAE customers a complete range of vehicles that delivers an exciting driving experience at an affordable price,” he added.
Select Opel models are now available for pre-order throughout Liberty showrooms, he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer