Toyota shifts to bigger showroom in Dubai
Dubai, November 5, 2012
Al-Futtaim Motors, the exclusive distributor of Toyota in the UAE, has relocated to a bigger contemporary sales and service facility on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai offering a heightened customer experience.
The shifting of the new office was marked by an official inauguration ceremony which was attended by Len Hunt, the president – Automotive, Al-Futtaim Group, Simon Frith, managing director Al-Futtaim Motors and a number of senior officials from Al-Futtaim Motors.
“The opening of the new facility further reiterates Toyota’scommitment to continuously delivering the very best and is in line with our strategic expansion across the UAE. We at Al-Futtaim Motors look to meet the continuously changing customers’ needs through enhanced service and overall more welcoming experiences” remarked Frith.
"Our primary focus has always been the continuous satisfaction of our customers and our investments are not only bricks and mortar, but training and engaging staff to provide better service, which is paramount for our leadership success in the UAE," he stated.
"Relocating from our existing Sheikh Zayed Road location to this spacious sales and service facility is very much in line with this motto, having one main objective- to offer an exceptional customer experience in all areas be it sales, service or parts," he added.
“Through this showroom and the ones we are planning to inaugurate in the near future, we aim to provide a faster service,more dedicated attentive and personalized handling. The centre will service up to 300 cars a day, with many routine service and repairs being conducted within one hour. The objective is to offer a faster service taking into consideration the busy schedule of our customers,” Frith added
The new facility spans over 207,000 sq ft and features expansive new and used cars showrooms so that customers can view the entire Toyota product range under one roof.
Manned by 72 technicians, the workshop provides 52 service bays, while the showroom features 16 sales stations and the aftersales reception hosts15 service and parts stations.
Each service advisor will have a dedicated support team of 10 associates consisting of vehicle host, vehicle site driver, service advisor fully supported by a workshop team consisting of a team leader and 6 specialist technicians to cater for every customer’s requirement.
The customers can also benefit from Smart (Small Medium Accident Repair Technique) repair, rustproofing and window tinting options along with paint protection services.
Before being handed to the customers, cars will be washed and vacuumed to ensure that their cars are presented back in the best possible condition.
While waiting for their vehicles to be serviced, customers can enjoy a host of facilities at the multi-touch digital tables which enable them to check the latest offerings, car line-up, brochures, images, videos from past events, in addition to accessing the network of Toyota showrooms and service centers in the UAE.
"Also from the comfort of the waiting lounge, customers can read their favorite publications, watch TV or connect to free WIFI to catch up on work or simply surf the web on their computers or smart phones, while enjoying fresh coffee and refreshments from the Caribou Coffee shop," said Frith.
Also, for the first time in the UAE, customers will have the opportunity to buy Toyota branded merchandize at the lifestyle boutique located at the heart of the new facility.
“This is one way of extending the Toyota experience beyond the vehicles and making the Toyota brand more personal,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer