Jordan dealer launches Land Rover campaign
Amman, November 4, 2012
Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Land Rover, Jaguar and Volvo brands in Jordan, launched its Land Rover after-sales campaign in collaboration with Castrol Oil.
The after-sales campaign allows Land Rover owners to carry out oil changes, filter replacements and a general service at the Mahmoudia Motors service center for JD 45 ($63.35).
This offer is limited to 2000 - 2009 Land Rover models, a statement said.
“We are pleased to launch this Land Rover After-Sales Campaign which further cements Mahmoudia Motors’ ongoing commitment to the highest levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction,” said Amjad Saeed, Mahmoudia Motors general manager.
“As a result, Mahmoudia Motors has become renowned in the local market for efficient, high-quality and competitively priced after-sales and maintenance services.
“We are confident that this Campaign will be popular amongst our customers and will further enable us to maintain our leading position in the Jordanian market as the number one choice for customers who seek to own premium, powerful luxury cars,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners