Jordan dealer launches Land Rover campaign
Amman, November 4, 2012
Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Land Rover, Jaguar and Volvo brands in Jordan, launched its Land Rover after-sales campaign in collaboration with Castrol Oil.
The after-sales campaign allows Land Rover owners to carry out oil changes, filter replacements and a general service at the Mahmoudia Motors service center for JD 45 ($63.35).
This offer is limited to 2000 - 2009 Land Rover models, a statement said.
“We are pleased to launch this Land Rover After-Sales Campaign which further cements Mahmoudia Motors’ ongoing commitment to the highest levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction,” said Amjad Saeed, Mahmoudia Motors general manager.
“As a result, Mahmoudia Motors has become renowned in the local market for efficient, high-quality and competitively priced after-sales and maintenance services.
“We are confident that this Campaign will be popular amongst our customers and will further enable us to maintain our leading position in the Jordanian market as the number one choice for customers who seek to own premium, powerful luxury cars,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc