Zawawi opens new Mercedes-Benz facility
Muscat, November 4, 2012
Oman-based Zawawi Trading Company (ZTC) has opened a new state-of-the-art Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle facility in the Sultanate.
HE Sheikh Mohammed bin Shihab Al-Baloushi, Wali of Haima, officially inaugurated the facility, a statement from the company said.
Hosted by Brigadier Waleed Zawawi, the deputy chairman of Omar Zawawi Establishment (Omzest), ZTC parent company, the event was attended by Mike Belk, the president of Daimler Middle East and Levant, and other senior Haima government officials.
The new facility will deliver prompt, expert maintenance to Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle owners in an area covering over 70,000 sq km, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain