Zawawi opens new Mercedes-Benz facility
Muscat, November 4, 2012
Oman-based Zawawi Trading Company (ZTC) has opened a new state-of-the-art Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle facility in the Sultanate.
HE Sheikh Mohammed bin Shihab Al-Baloushi, Wali of Haima, officially inaugurated the facility, a statement from the company said.
Hosted by Brigadier Waleed Zawawi, the deputy chairman of Omar Zawawi Establishment (Omzest), ZTC parent company, the event was attended by Mike Belk, the president of Daimler Middle East and Levant, and other senior Haima government officials.
The new facility will deliver prompt, expert maintenance to Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle owners in an area covering over 70,000 sq km, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
- Land Cruiser sales up 15pc in GCC
- UAE new car sales set to top pre-crisis peak