Euro Motors launches all-new 7 Series
Manama, October 23, 2012
Euro Motors, the BMW Group importer in Bahrain, has introduced the all-new 7 Series model, which offers new levels of luxury, comfort and power.
This model is set to strengthen its leading position as the most dynamic and innovative luxury sedan in the premium automotive segment, a statement from the company said.
Bahrain is an important market in the region for BMW 7 Series sales. This flagship model is consistently amongst BMW's best-sellers across the GCC markets and is expected to further amplify BMW's 7 Series success story.
A number of subtle but significant design and technology modifications have been made to give the car a stronger presence on the road and provide an even more luxurious and powerful driving experience, the statement said.
The exterior features the new Adaptive LED headlights featuring hallmark BMW corona rings and a smart accent strip. Changes have also been enhanced with a new front and rear bumper, new kidney grille and indicators integrated into the lower section of the exterior mirrors.
The driver and front passenger can relax into newly designed leather seats offering optimum lateral support and unbeatable long-distance comfort, it said.
Individual seats are also available as an option for the rear and can be adapted to passengers’ needs. An optional rear seat entertainment package comes with a new 9.2-inch flat screen monitor to ensure a refreshing diversion for extended journeys, while the new 1,200-watt Bang & Olufsen High End Surround Sound System delivers unrivalled sound quality, the statement said.
BMW’s ConnectedDrive features give the driver and passengers information and services to help make their driving experience safer and more comfortable.
Tailored to the Middle East market, the on-board iDrive control system has an Arabic interface and navigation system, with an option to switch to English.
In the cockpit, the all-new multifunctional instrument display behind the steering wheel meets all of the driver’s needs. Using extended black-panel technology, BMW opens up a whole new range of display options through the 10.25-inch screen, including instruments that use different colours and graphics depending on the driving mode selected, and provides situation-specific information such as status and function displays.
All models will be fitted with air suspension and an upgraded chassis that helps give added comfort for both front and rear passengers. In addition, there is a range of new and comprehensively revised engines mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Alongside the flagship BMW 760Li with its 12-cylinder engine and the entry-level BMW 730i engine, Middle East customers can also choose from the new six-cylinder in-line engine powering the BMW 740Li and the new V8 engine in the 750Li.
Technology such as Auto Start-Stop function, Brake Energy Regeneration and the second-generation Driving Experience Control switch with ECO PRO mode and coasting function help raise the bar in terms of performance and efficiency, it said.
Paul Yates, general manager of Euro Motors, said: “We are pleased to welcome the new BMW 7 Series to our showrooms. Its important design and technology enhancements give it a stronger presence and added comfort for both the driver and passengers.”
“We are confident that the new BMW 7 Series will remain a market leader in its segment and will add another chapter to the 7 Series’ success story here in Bahrain,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week