Kia holds preview event for new sedan
Dubai, September 24, 2012
Kia Motor Corporation recently held a preview event for the all-new 2013 Kia Quoris at the Shangri-la, Barr Spa and Resort in Muscat, Oman.
Kia’s luxury sedan is the first rear-wheel drive for over a decade, setting new standards in design, technology and performance, a statement from the company said. Joining them were top executives from Kia in Korea – including chief design officer, Peter Schreyer – to give an in-depth look into the flagship vehicle.
Thomas Oh, Kia’s executive vice president & COO of the international business division, said: “The Quoris represents a new dawn in the age of Kia, driving the company into new market segments. Introducing pioneering concepts, the sedan boasts a host of new technology. The pre-view event gave us the opportunity to share with leading figures the innovation, style and luxury that the new model will embody.”
The all-new sedan was made to radiate elegant simplicity, balanced proportions and simple surfaces, the statement said. It runs with V6 power and 8-speed transmission, and introduces breakthrough technology in driving assistance. Exceptionally spacious and housing a luxurious interior underneath a large glass sunroof, the flagship model offers its owners a lot more for a lot less.
Quoris will be made available in the second half of November. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC