Kia holds preview event for new sedan
Dubai, September 24, 2012
Kia Motor Corporation recently held a preview event for the all-new 2013 Kia Quoris at the Shangri-la, Barr Spa and Resort in Muscat, Oman.
Kia’s luxury sedan is the first rear-wheel drive for over a decade, setting new standards in design, technology and performance, a statement from the company said. Joining them were top executives from Kia in Korea – including chief design officer, Peter Schreyer – to give an in-depth look into the flagship vehicle.
Thomas Oh, Kia’s executive vice president & COO of the international business division, said: “The Quoris represents a new dawn in the age of Kia, driving the company into new market segments. Introducing pioneering concepts, the sedan boasts a host of new technology. The pre-view event gave us the opportunity to share with leading figures the innovation, style and luxury that the new model will embody.”
The all-new sedan was made to radiate elegant simplicity, balanced proportions and simple surfaces, the statement said. It runs with V6 power and 8-speed transmission, and introduces breakthrough technology in driving assistance. Exceptionally spacious and housing a luxurious interior underneath a large glass sunroof, the flagship model offers its owners a lot more for a lot less.
Quoris will be made available in the second half of November. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style