Latest Jaguar, Land Rover to go on show
Doha, January 19, 2012
Alfardan Premier Motors, the exclusive dealer for Land Rover and Jaguar in Qatar, will showcase the full 2012 Jaguar, Land Rover and Range Rover range at an upcoming motor show in Doha.
The second international edition of the Qatar Motor Show will run from January 25 to 28 at the Doha Exhibitions Center.
In addition to the full JLR line up (the Jaguar XF, XK and Jaguar XJ as well as the Land Rover LR4 and LR2, Range Rover and Range Rover Sport), the newest addition to the Range Rover family, the Range Rover Evoque and Jaguar’s fastest production car yet, the XKR-S will also be featured.
Since its launch in September last year, the Range Rover Evoque has received wide spread applause from the automotive industry, earning over 55 awards worldwide including BBC Top Gear’s much coveted Car of the Year.
First unveiled at the Frankfurt Motorshow last year, the Jaguar XKR-S is capable of reaching speeds of up to 300 km/hr with an acceleration rate of 0-100km/hr in 4.4 seconds.
Rabih Ataya, general manager of Alfardan Premier Motors, said: “We’re looking forward to showcasing the 2012 Jaguar Land Rover range at the Qatar Motorshow. This is JLR’s strongest line-up yet and I’m excited to see the reaction of Qatar’s automotive fans when they interact with the vehicles first hand.”
“The Range Rover Evoque has received a fantastic reaction from our customers and this is a great opportunity to see firsthand why this vehicle has gained over 55 international accolades so far,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi