New appointments at McLaren Automotive
Woking, UK, February 6, 2011
McLaren Automotive has appointed Greg Levine as its new sales and marketing director, leading the company’s first full year of global commercial operations.
Tom Pryor has joined as marketing and public relations manager for the Middle East and South Africa regions.
Levine has over 15 years experience in the automotive industry, including a successful five-year spell as head of Audi South Africa. His previous experience includes in Italy and, most recently, at Audi UK as head of operations.
Tom Pryor brings many years’ experience in automotive communications. He spent the past three-and-a-half years working for the representative dealer of Audi in Abu Dhabi. Pryor helped launch both the Audi A8 and R8 in the market, and ensured a successful implementation of consumer relations strategies.
Pryor will be based in Manama, and will be responsible for developing McLaren Automotive’s communication and public relations activities and strategies, as well as conducting the necessary market research to maintain brand awareness in the Middle East and South Africa markets.
Pryor will receive public relations support from McLaren Automotive’s PR agency in the region, Performance PR.
Welcoming Pryor to the McLaren Automotive regional team, Ian Gorsuch, regional director for the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, said: “Tom has an impressive track record in the automotive industry in the region and his appointment comes at a crucial time.”
The new car company is gearing up for the McLaren MP4-12C, the first in its range of high-performance cars, which will go on sale in the Middle East in summer 2011.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer