Riyadh Motor Show kicks off tomorrow
Riyadh, December 5, 2010
Riyadh Motor Show 2010, the 28th international exhibition for motor vehicles, and Saudi Autoshop 2010, the 14th international exhibition for auto repair equipment, tools, parts and accessories, will begin tomorrow.
The concurrent shows will run until December 9 and are expected to attract more than 85,000 visitors.
'Saudi Arabia has a very promising long-term growth outlook driven by a number of strategic advantages such as strong purchasing power, steady population growth, low tariffs on imported cars and minimal fuel cost. The excellent market conditions are reflected in the impressive guest list of this year's Riyadh Motor Show and Saudi Autoshop,' stated Mohammad Al Hussaini, deputy general manager at Riyadh Exhibitions Company.
'Moreover, a very impressive array of new cars, accessories, automotive solutions and value-added services are being showcased.'
Riyadh Motor Show 2010 has arranged to showcase the latest models of passenger cars, station wagons, Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV), pick-up trucks, motorcycles, Special Purpose Vehicles, and 4x4 vehicles. It will also include automobile financing and insurance services.
Saudi Autoshop 2010 will present a premium collection of the latest automobile accessories and repair service equipment; gas station equipment; automobile parts; tires, exhausts and batteries; and automobile care products.
Riyadh Motor Show will also offer test drive opportunities within the external areas of the expo zone, presenting visitors a rare opportunity to get behind the wheels of some of the finest vehicles in the world, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer