Qatar Motor Show website goes live
Doha, November 10, 2010
Qatar Tourism Authority has announced the launch of the website for first international edition of the Qatar Motor Show which will be held in Doha from January 26 to 29.
The website www.qatarmotorshow.gov.qa. will provide up-to-date information on the newest addition to the Qatar events calendar, said an official of the Qatar Motor Show.
“This is the first time Qatar will host a motor show to such an international standard and we wanted to be as informational and as transparent about the event as possible,” he stated.
“While the official website will be the source of all information for the event itself – from exhibitor information and news to details about the Middle East Automotive Summit to practical travel information for visitors coming to Doha for the first time - we have built this website as a platform to bring together motor fans wanting to follow news about the industry and about Qatar, even beyond January’s exciting event,” he added.
The site will also be a rich source of information, photos and videos about the First International Edition of the Qatar Motor Show and the automotive industry in general.
The website provides the program information and timing schedule for the Qatar Motor Show during the four days of the show, as well as the Middle East Automotive Summit held on the first day. There is also a section of the website dedicated to practical information about visiting Qatar as well as a section dedicated to media.
The site allows users to share and follow information and news on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking and micro blogging websites.
Website visitors can stay constantly up-to-date with news and features on the event as well as the automotive sector by continually visiting the new website and subscribing to the newsletter.
Qatar Motor Show is an event that will bring together some of the most notable international carmakers showing their latest models.
Exhibitors will include many sports, luxury and economy car dealers as well as different car accessory organizations showing the latest auto and performance trends.
In collaboration with the Car Coachbuilders Group of Anfia, the Italian Association of the Automotive Industry, the show will also host an area dedicated to concept cars, super cars, and to the prototypes conceived by several prestigious names in the fields.
The first international edition will be held at the Doha Exhibition Center and promises to be an extraordinary show that will thrill spectators from across the globe.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Qatar Motor Show |
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers