Emirates NBD customers test-drive Porsche fleet
Dubai, December 24, 2009
Emirates NBD, the Middle East’s largest bank by asset size, recently offered its priority banking customers a first of its kind chance to test drive a convoy of Porsche cars between Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah.
The cars included the new four-door, four-seater, Grand Turismo and The Panamera, Porsche’s new model.
Organised by Emirates NBD and Porsche Centre Dubai – Al Nabooda Automobiles, the day-long trip commenced with breakfast at the Grand Hyatt Dubai, included a midday lunch break at the Al Hamra Fort Hotel & Beach Resort in Ras Al Khaimah and concluded with the return journey to Dubai.
“At Emirates NBD, we are delighted to be able to offer our priority banking customers a world of privileges and unique experiences,” said Suvo Sarkar, EVP and general manager retail banking, Emirates NBD.
“We have worked closely with Porsche over the past year, in the lead up to launch of the Panamera, and are extremely pleased to have been able to offer our priority banking customers the exclusive chance to join this group test drive – and to extend financing at special rates for those who want to spend more than just a day behind the wheel of this all-new luxury model,” he added.
“This was an unforgettable day out for Porsche lovers here in the UAE,” said Vijay Rao, general manager, Porsche Centre Dubai. “We are grateful to Emirates NBD for their ongoing support.”
“The Panamera has just been introduced to the market,” said Karim Al-Azhari, president, Porsche Club UAE.
“So this was a truly unique experience for local automobile aficionados, and an especially special opportunity for priority banking customers at Emirates NBD,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers