Liberty Auto felicitates 56 companies
Dubai, March 3, 2009
Liberty Automobiles Company (LAC) honoured its corporate customers and trade partners at its 14th annual customer appreciation awards in Dubai recently.
LAC, a member of the UAE-based Liberty Investment Company (LIC), is an authorised dealer for Cadillac, Hummer, Opel, Chevrolet and ACDelco.
Representatives of 56 companies from across the UAE were felicitated at the event, which was attended by senior officials of LIC, LAC, General Motors and AC Delco.
“Since its inception 33 years ago, Liberty Automobiles has grown to become one of the largest General Motors dealers in the region and this growth can be attributed, to a great extent, to the strong business ties we enjoy with our valued customers and trade partners,” said Musharraf Hossain, group director of LIC.
“The annual appreciation awards serve as a good platform to recognise the outstanding support from our corporate customers to Liberty’s sales, service and spare parts departments,” added Abdul Malik, group general manager of LAC.
“It also presents a great opportunity for our trade partners to network and share experiences about our vehicles and services.”
Liberty Automobiles registered over 30 per cent growth in overall sales in 2008.
With its new initiatives -- including the innovative Liberty brand ambassador program, special assistance for down payments and attractive financing schemes -- the company is confident of maintaining healthy growth trends even under the current challenging circumstances, said a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service