Gargash opens new used cars showroom
Dubai, June 16, 2008
Gargash Enterprises, authorised general distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Dubai, Sharjah and Northern Emirates, has opened a new approved used cars showroom.
Conveniently located in the Auto Market new complex in Al Aweer, Dubai, the showroom will display 60 models of a wide variety, featuring readily accessible parking space for customers as well as a test drive track.
Gargash Enterprises will continue to steadily expand its approved used car division which has quickly become the largest operation of its kind in the Middle East.
In the first quarter of 2008 alone, the used cars section experienced a growth of 13 per cent, due to the persistent increase in market share as well as demand for quality approved cars.
A two-year warranty is offered on most vehicles purchased from approved used car showrooms as all vehicles undergo thorough testing with mileage, service history and structural condition guaranteed.
“We will continue to support and sustain the approved used car division as it is appreciated by those who wish to purchase a second hand car with complete peace of mind. Our testing scheme is rigorous and a car must be in perfect condition to pass the taxing process,” said Gargash Enterprises senior approved used car manager Mark Price. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer