Gargash opens new used cars showroom
Dubai, June 16, 2008
Gargash Enterprises, authorised general distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Dubai, Sharjah and Northern Emirates, has opened a new approved used cars showroom.
Conveniently located in the Auto Market new complex in Al Aweer, Dubai, the showroom will display 60 models of a wide variety, featuring readily accessible parking space for customers as well as a test drive track.
Gargash Enterprises will continue to steadily expand its approved used car division which has quickly become the largest operation of its kind in the Middle East.
In the first quarter of 2008 alone, the used cars section experienced a growth of 13 per cent, due to the persistent increase in market share as well as demand for quality approved cars.
A two-year warranty is offered on most vehicles purchased from approved used car showrooms as all vehicles undergo thorough testing with mileage, service history and structural condition guaranteed.
“We will continue to support and sustain the approved used car division as it is appreciated by those who wish to purchase a second hand car with complete peace of mind. Our testing scheme is rigorous and a car must be in perfect condition to pass the taxing process,” said Gargash Enterprises senior approved used car manager Mark Price. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC
- 40 GM technicians battle for top honours