Tuesday 7 July 2020
 
»
 
»
Story

Saudi lifts precautionary measures in Samtah

RIYADH, May 11, 2020

Saudi Arabia’s Interior Ministry said that it has been decided to lift from May 11 the precautionary measures imposed on Samtah governorate and allow residents of Samtah to move to meet their needs from 9am through 5am.

Meanwhile, instructions excluding exceptional activities from curfew restrictions as well as health precautionary measures to combat coronavirus which have been previously announced will remain in force, reported Saudi Press Agency (SPA).

The Ministry said that these measures have been taken as part of the efforts being exerted by the Kingdom to preserve public health by preventing the spread of the Coronavirus, and are subject to continuous re-consideration and evaluation by health authorities.
 




Tags:

More Miscellaneous Stories

calendarCalendar of Events

Ads