United Furniture launches new collection
Dubai, October 30, 2013
United Furniture, a leading furniture and furnishings brand in the UAE, has unveiled its latest range of furniture and furnishings for the festive occasion of Diwali.
United Furniture is offering a wide range of elegant furniture, furnishings and accessories including soft and welcoming sofa sets, table units and accessories such as vases, wall mirrors, frames, wall clocks, showpieces and cushions.
The brand has also introduced a wide range of soft lighting to celebrate the festival of lights, including chandeliers, lampshades and candles.
Anup Ravindranath, sales director, United Furniture, said, “We are delighted to introduce our new collection this Diwali. With the growing demand for home interiors, people being extremely particular about designing their homes for various occasions, we at United Furniture aim to provide the best of home furnishings for houses, giving our customers a variety to suit their tastes and needs.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal