Hummingbird Bakery opens 2nd Dubai outlet
Dubai, October 7, 2013
London-based The Hummingbird Bakery has launched its second outlet in Dubai.
Located in The City Walk, Jumeirah, guests can indulge in an array American-inspired sweet treats and desserts, baked on-site every morning, said a statement.
The brand has also introduced its speedy delivery service in Dubai. The bakery’s van can facilitate deliveries across greater Dubai and will ensure that all orders are refrigerated upon arrival, it said.
Signature favourites include the red velvet, black bottom, chocolate and vanilla variations, as well as the newly introduced multi-coloured rainbow cake. Other items include cupcakes, layer cakes, brownies and cheesecakes.
To celebrate the opening of the branch, the bakery is giving away an eight-inch Rainbow Cake to its first visitor and thereafter, a complimentary coffee with the purchase of any cupcake.
AJ Kumaran, chief operations officer of Gourmet Gulf, the bakery’s franchise partner, said: “We are thrilled to be bringing a second Hummingbird Bakery to Dubai. We look forward to further expansion in the Middle East, starting with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon