SOS for condoms, a news service in Dubai
Dubai, February 7, 2013
A unique condoms home delivery service has been launched in Dubai, according to a report.
The SOS Condoms service, launched by condom manufacturer Durex and creative agency Buzzman Middle East, promises complete privacy, said the Gulf News report.
“Since it’s difficult to talk openly about sex in the Middle East, Buzzman Middle East found a new way to reach its audience and decided to turn a product into a service with SOS Condoms,” Buzzman was quoted as saying in the report.
Customers can place an order through a geo-localised application on a smartphone or the SOS Condoms website between 4pm and 4am from anywhere in Dubai. The product will reach them within the hour. The minimum order is for a dozen condoms which cost $15, the report said.
The deliveryman will arrive in disguise, dressed maybe as a pizza delivery man or any other sales/service person, said the company.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day
- US Navy plans expansion in Bahrain