Grohe launches touch-sensitive faucet range
Beirut, February 3, 2013
Germany-based Grohe, a global brand for sanitary products and systems, has launched a new range of touch-sensitive kitchen faucets that can be operated simply by touching the spout or the faucet body.
The highly hygienic, reliable and water-saving Minta Touch can also be operated using the ergonomic lever which benefits from Grohe SilkMove technology for precise and comfortable handling.
The Grohe Minta Touch is available with an elegant C-shaped spout with extensible spray or with a stylish L-shaped spout with extensible mousseur.
The EasyTouch functionality rules out the risk of scalding, given that it releases only the cold water flow. Users who do not want to do without warm water can add the Grohtherm Micro upgrade which features a customisable temperature preset function while at the same time ensuring 100 per cent protection against scalding, a company statement said.
The advanced functionality of Grohe Minta Touch is complemented by its aesthetics. The Grohe StarLight chrome plating process ensures brilliant and soil-repellent finish. In addition, the tall spouts make light work of filling tall pots and vases, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Grohe |
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Qatar 'interested in Eurofighter, Rafale jets'
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan