Panasonic to unveil security solutions at Intersec
Dubai, January 10, 2013
Global technology leader Panasonic has announced it will demonstrate its full range of security products and solutions at Intersec 2013, one of the largest security exhibitions in the region, set to be held from January 15 to 17.
Panasonic boasts a wide range of security solutions that are designed to empower various sectors like government, healthcare, education, retail, and a wide variety of large and small commercial enterprises, a statement from the company said.
In line with this, the company will showcase its new and expanded line-up of network, analog, industrial and home network products during Intersec 2013.
“Our industry-specific solutions are designed and engineered to deliver the best technical support for a wide array of industries and they are customised to suit different sectors right from large business enterprises to small scale units. Over the years, we have expanded our line up to meet varied sectors and demands. We now have a commendable portfolio of security products on offering and Intersec gives us the ideal platform to showcase our expertise,” said Hayashi Noriyuki, manager, system solutions department, Panasonic Marketing Middle East and Africa (PMMAF).
Products on display during Intersec 2013 range from full HD end-to-end CCTV system, current line-up and fire alarm systems, cameras (IP & analogue), recorders, fire alarm panel, detectors and complete IP control room software and integrated solutions. These products are among Panasonic’s reliable and long-lasting solutions for the security market, the statement said.
In addition, Panasonic will introduce new cameras which will help organisations to increase the security levels and provide value added features, such as the 360° full HD camera and a new line of a specialist cameras with built-in intelligent features and video analytics such as counting, congestion analytics, and fog compensation.
The Panasonic stand will be located in Hall 2 of the Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Intersec trade fair is the largest and most comprehensive exhibition for security and safety in the Middle East. It will showcase the latest technologies and apparatus in commercial security & information security, homeland security & policing, fire & rescue and safety & health. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo