Tetra Pak launches new Saudi campaign
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Leading food packaging company, Tetra Pak, has launched its second large media campaign in Saudi Arabia with the ambition to create awareness among GCC consumers about the benefits of using its safe and innovative packaging.
‘Protects what’s Good’, Tetra Pak’s cross-category campaign, aims to extend the awareness of the protection that the company’s packages provides to milk, juice and other food products.
With “6 layers of protection”, Tetra Pak’s carton protects the product from light, air and any other harmful bacteria, thus allowing the retention of nutrients longer with no need of preservatives, a statement from the company said.
The campaign is driven by Tetra Pak and features leading category players such as KDD, AlSafi-Danone, Arla Foods and Al-Rabie who are endorsing the protection message.
“We are delighted that our leading customers are showing such support to endorse our motto: ‘Protects what’s Good’. Just as families protect and care for their loved ones, we take care of the protection and safety of the products packed in our carton-based packages,” said Riccardo Castagnetti, marketing director of Tetra Pak Arabia.
This year Tetra Pak celebrates its 60th anniversary of the delivery of its first of filling machine globally with the launch of the “voices of innovation” video series which showcases the people who have helped to deliver six decades of technology, social and environmental innovation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan