Manara donates books to ministry
Manama, March 25, 2012
Manara Developments, a leading Bahraini real estate company, has presented 300 copies of the book Bahrain Gardens to the Education Ministry.
The copies will be shelved in libraries and information centres in public schools for reference.
It covers pictography and literature on Bahraini gardens throughout the century.
Managing director Dr Hassan Al Baskati said the company was dedicated to contributing to the community intellectually, culturally or through social development.
"This comes as an initiative from the company to raise awareness of the importance of gardens in Bahrain and its vitality to human life since the dawn of civilisation," he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan