Manara donates books to ministry
Manama, March 25, 2012
Manara Developments, a leading Bahraini real estate company, has presented 300 copies of the book Bahrain Gardens to the Education Ministry.
The copies will be shelved in libraries and information centres in public schools for reference.
It covers pictography and literature on Bahraini gardens throughout the century.
Managing director Dr Hassan Al Baskati said the company was dedicated to contributing to the community intellectually, culturally or through social development.
"This comes as an initiative from the company to raise awareness of the importance of gardens in Bahrain and its vitality to human life since the dawn of civilisation," he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn