Bahrain set for ME beauty show
Manama, March 6, 2012
Leading firms from Bahrain are set to showcase their innovative products at 'Beauty World Middle East,' the largest international trade fair for beauty products in the region, to be held in Dubai from May 29 to 31.
In its fifth edition last year, Beauty World had attracted 755 exhibitors from 42 countries, said the organisers.
Europeans and Asians were the majority of exhibitors with 72 per cent of the space occupied by them, followed by the Middle East with 20 per cent.
Much of the exhibitors' interest to participate comes from the benefits they receive which include meeting new business partners, finding new markets to penetrate, increasing brand recognition and market share, improving their sales cycle and industry knowledge as well as monitoring their competitors, they said.
The focus areas are hair, nails, accessories, machinery, packaging and raw materials, cosmetics, skincare and fragrance, professional equipment and spas.
There are also exhibitors who specialise in dentistry, fitness, wellness and tanning, according to event organisers.
The exhibition attracts buyers, dealers, manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, importers, exporters, distributors, hotel and spa developers, consultants, cosmetologists, trade associations, government agencies and the media.
An information session will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Thursday at 3.30pm to provide more information about the exhibition and its procedures and for clarifications.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal