Dubai Kempinski names executive chef
Dubai, February 15, 2012
Dubai’s Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates has appointed Sudqi Naddaf as its executive chef.
“Having a regional culinary star such as Chef Sudqi take the reins at our property reflects the success we enjoy in terms of attracting and retaining some of the best talent in the business,” says Alejandro Bernabé, general manager, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates.
“Our approach is always to keep things exciting for our patrons while retaining the high quality that has won us the loyalty of thousands of guests. Our success so far reflects our ability to keep happy customers returning while continuing to win new fans.”
Named the Champion for Middle East and Africa for “Kempinski The Spa Cuisine” and a popular TV celebrity back home in Jordan, Chef Naddaf is a well-recognised authority in his field.
Chef Naddaf said: “It is exciting to move to a city that has a truly mature dining landscape comparable with that found in some of the world’s biggest culinary capitals. The Dubai F&B scene is highly competitive which offers an excellent impetus for chefs like me to keep things fresh for diners.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'